RE: What are the odds?....Or, a great and Mighty God

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 13:36:55 EST

    Don Perrett and Hoss Radbourne discuss Biblical accuracy:

    DP: What purpose would it serve God to confuse everyone?

    HR: Speaking only for myself, I am not confused.
    Now if He had written Genesis as a science text, perfectly in balance with
    21st century thinking, THAT would be confusing. Particularly to people who
    lived more than a few decades ago.

    Um, Hoss, this is an absurd argument. The Bible was understandable
    to the ancient Hebrews, AND Gen 1 was a prophecy of scientific
    knowledge. I am most perplexed by your reply.

    Jim