Re: The flood and the deep - rambling thoughts

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 06:58:59 EST

    Troy,

        It has been pointed out many times that there is not enough natural
    water on this earth to cover all the high mountains, and creation scientists
    have refrained from positing water miraculously created and then after the
    flood disposed of by God. A good review of the falsifying evidence can be
    found in Paul Seely's article, "Creation Science Takes Psalm 104:6-9 Out of
    Context," PSCF 51:3, p. 170-174 (S 1999). Check the ASA web site and see if
    it is on line.

    Bob Schneider
    rjschn39@bellsouth.net