Re: ASA Perspective

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 15:20:16 EST

    Allan writes

    >But when some of us make similar observations about forced scientific
    >readings of Genesis 1, many of those reasonable people view that as making
    Scripture "weak" (or >as selling out the Bible completely).

    Hi Allan. I'm interested in what you say about reading Gen 1
    as science/history making Christianity weaker. My experience
    has been the exact opposite.

    The faith crises I know about come about when people discover
    Gen 1 is neither history or science.

    I'd be interested in hearing about your experience with people's
    faith crises.

    I'd be happy to share more about my experience.

    Thanks.

    Jim