RE: ASA Perspective

From: Don Perrett (don.perrett@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 14:05:46 EST

    Thanks for the info SteamDoc.
    Although I'm not sure what is meant by apologetics. If that is to infer that
    we must apologize to the science community for Judeo-Christian errors of
    interpretation, I would not say that. If that were the case, I would have
    science apologize for the many years of made up and misconstrued theories.
    The NT says that a time will come when a new church is started. Some
    denominations claim to be that. Some say it is the Christian establishment.
    I believe it is yet to come. Not just when Jesus returns but before that. It
    will come when a child no longer goes to school to hear a different idea of
    nature than what he/she learns in church and at home.
    After all it is not the means of salvation that is important, it is the
    salvation itself. How or why we believe in Christ is not greater than the
    fact that we believe in him.
    Don P