Embarrassment of the Church (was Re: ASA Perspective)

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 06:26:00 EST

    It's time to stand up and be counted, folks. I intend for
    this to be my last call for objections to the prophetic
    narrative view (one at a time.)

    If you believe Gen 1 is just a story, you have weak faith.
    If you believe YEC, you haven't looked at the evidence.
    If you have objections to prophetic narrative, SAY WHERE

    (please, please, please cure me of this delusion...)

    This is not intended to be disrespectful in any way. If
    I am wrong about prophetic narrative, I want to know that
    before I go writing a book about it.

    Jim