RE: Human origins and doctrine (was Definition of "Species")

From: Adrian Teo (ateo@whitworth.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 15:04:21 EST

    Hello John,

    I must have misuderstood you. I thought you were saying that my view of
    original sin and the historicity of Adam was not particularly biblical. So,
    you are saying that to accuse someone of not being Christian because of the
    denial of certain propositions would be unbiblical. I fully agree, and also
    hasten to remind you that I have not done so to anyone. I have questioned
    the orthodoxy of certain propositions, but that is quite different from
    accusing the person of not being a Christian. I hope this clears things up.

    Adrian.