Re: Human origins and doctrine (was Definition of "Species")

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 08:12:37 EST

    Hello, Adrian,

        I don't know. I took the quotations from a second-hand source, and I
    don't have an original copy of Augustine's text. According to Pagels, "When
    Julian accused him of having invented this view of original sin, Augustine
    indignantly replied that he was only repeating what Paul had said before
    him." Sorry I can't offer you more than that.

    Bob Schneider
    rjschn39@bellsouth.net