Re: Russ Humphreys

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 05:30:22 EST

    Hi, whoever you are.

    Glenn does not normally come here anymore, so will butt in. All have sinned in this regard, but I must say that Glenn has, for
    the 4 years i have been interacting with him on the net, shown far more courtesy than many (not all) YECs who have attacked
    him. He does not, as a rule, go round calling people apostates, renegades, or accuse them on lurking in the darker corners of
    the net, all of which have been said about Glenn. His general patience (which, being a sinner, sometimes fails), as been an
    example. Before I am accused on writing a panegyric, let it be clear that I don't always agree with him, a fact if you have
    been lurking here for a while you will be aware of.

    Now that you have come out, as it were, how about you introduce yourself properly?

    Respectfully

    Jonathan