Re: Genesis One and Concordism (was a lot of other things previously)

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 16:04:51 EST

    Hi paul,

    I was trying to restrict my discussion to Genesis chapter 1. The
    remainder of Genesis is quite different in nature. Also I am more
    impressed in the accurate portions of Genesis 1 than I am disturbed buy
    the inaccurate part.

    I have tried to find The material on "Enuma elish" on the web and get
    nothing that looks similar to Genesis Chapter one. Would you have any
    suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Walt

    --