Re: Genesis One and Concordism (was a lot of other things previously)

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 07:23:09 EST

    I have to apologize to Michael and others. I misread what he said and I
    felt he directed his critism directly at me and singled me out as not
    paret of the "regulars". (Two reasons are 1. Jim and I were the ones
    listed in the "TO" area and 2. alsost all of the attached exchange was
    between Jim and me.)

    Anyhow I was wrong.

    Walt

    --