RE: Genesis One and Concordism (was a lot of other things previously)

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 13:04:32 EST

    Let me differ a bit, Walter. I don't think anyone thinks my views are
    valid, nor do I feel a part of some elite group. I am just someone trying to
    figure this world out and learn as much as I can about as much as I can
    along the way.

    The one criticism that is valid, is that I do shoot--whether from the hip or
    not is debatable. I love rousing debates in which someone teaches something
    new or makes me better at the subject.

    personal stories of struggle