Re: Genesis One that Fits, #3

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 14:43:39 EST

    Wally wrote: "Takes one to know one -- so I'm betting on the troll
    scenario :-)"

    I think not. Cut some slack you guys. Glenn -- you yourself used to pose
    questions like this, back when you were a YEC.

    I see Jim as just beginning a journey that most of us have been on for 20
    to 40 years.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)