Apology

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 08:42:15 EST

    Too many of you have pointed out that I was being too pushy. That means
    that I'm wrong. I've been spending so much time trying to come to a
    reconcilition of Genesis One. It is a really important issue to me. I felt
    like I had really found something amazing. And maybe I have. But my
    passion has got the better of me. Let's see, I probably owe special
    apologies to Allan Harvey, Howard van Till, and Paul Seely. I really wasn't
    trying to be disrespectful. I was just trying to create discussion. My
    goal isn't to "tweak noses". I am sorry for any inconvenience/discomfort I
    have caused anyone. -Jim