Re: Genesis One that Fits, #3

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 02:06:14 EST

    At 12:43 PM 2/15/02 -0700, John W Burgeson wrote:
    >Wally wrote: "Takes one to know one -- so I'm betting on the troll
    >scenario :-)"
    >
    >I think not. Cut some slack you guys. Glenn -- you yourself used to pose
    >questions like this, back when you were a YEC.
    >
    >I see Jim as just beginning a journey that most of us have been on for 20
    >to 40 years.

    Agreed Burgy, but I also used to listen, which is why I am not a YEC any
    longer. My question got him to look in the mirror and that is a good
    thing for all of us once in a while. And now maybe Jim will approach things
    in a way that makes people want to hear his case. To be heard, one must
    listen at least a little bit. (OK, I admit that I am a troll as the real
    Glenn never behaves this way-listening I mean).