A bit of help, Please

From: Jack Haas (haasj@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 04:55:09 EST

    Greetings:

    I'm reviewing a manuscript that makes the following statement:

    The creation-evolution controversy is primarily a conflict between
    naturalism, the position that life developed out of matter and energy
    through natural forces, and the various theistic world views, all which hold
    that the universe is a product of intelligence, order, and control.

    Would you send me a personal email indicating that you (agree), (disagree)
    or feel that (depends on the context) is the best response.

    Thank you,
    Jack Haas