RE: YEC and loss of faith

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 21:51:28 EST

    Hi Michael,

    The first month I was here in the UK, I attended a 3 day school on the
    Cretaceous strata of the North Sea. Colin Oakman taught it and it was
    actually from him that I learned that the chalk was the indigestible remains
    of coccoliths eaten by animals and then excreted. Ah, yes the exquisite
    excrement all piled high along the southern coast for all to see! How few
    people seeing that beautiful site really know what it is!

    personal stories of struggle