Re: How to discuss evolution with friends. WAs RE: YEC and loss of faith:

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 11:35:22 EST

    Hello Shaun,

    I believe that George is the best equipped to theologically answer your
    question and not stray from fundamental Christianity. That is very
    important. I may have some ideas to throw in just because I have had to
    work with similar sensitive discussion often in my life. I wish to
    respond to to you but it will take some time to formulate it. Then I
    will expose the thoughts to the ASA list for corrections & criticisms of
    my ideas.

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>