RE: Glenn makes front page of AiG today

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 09:09:04 EST

    Walter, I think you miss one other aspect of the problem. The YECs also
    teach that if their interpretation of the Bible isn't true, then the Bible
    is false. So when people, like me, become convinced that their
    interpretation is false, there is a big danger of becoming an atheist. It
    isn't simply learning science that causes YECs to become atheists. If the
    more scientfically minded said that if their views of scripture were false
    then CHristianity is false, you would have the same thing on the other side.

    personal stories of struggle