Re: Do animals ever "sin" (was something else)

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 20:53:49 EST

    Hey all,

    How about about a simple thing like this :

    Once upon a time, we all "had it made" ----- wherein mankind was given
    an Eternal Garden with God. Then Adam made the mistake of allowing Eve
    to wander about the Garden, without appropriate adult supervision, and
    she wound up falling for the old "talking snake trick"

    Well, after that, we got banished to this decaying planet and (to make
    matters worse) we now find out that we had sexual relationships with
    red-headed Neanderthals.

    It's no wonder that everybody has been getting grumpy ;-)

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>

    In any consistent theory, there must