RE: Do animals ever "sin" (was something else)

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 20:25:01 EST

    At 08:53 AM 05/02/02 -0800, Adrian Teo wrote:
    >Burgy,
    >
    >The reason why this is important is because it is a foundational issue in
    >our understanding of human nature and life after death.

    I believe, that time stops, as time is part of our present creation. Once
    when the Lord comes back we are resurrected again. We do not have an idea
    of what the new earth will be like, only that we will go there if we accept
    Jesus as our Saviour now. When He comes back we will be forever with
    Him. Therefor, I believe, that the moment of our death is the "moment" of
    our resurrection, when the trumpet sounds. "Time" does not exist for us in
    the meantime, and maybe not "after" either.
    What happens in the meantime to those who are "living"? They live in
    three-dimensional world which has "time" and cannot be thought of without
    "time".
    I do think, however, that we should not guess too much about it. We only
    know that our Lord will come back, and that we. who believe, that He died
    for our sins, will always be with Him.. What that means we do not know.

    Jan de K.