RE: Do animals ever "sin" (was something else)

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 18:06:24 EST

    What Adrian wrote below does not answer my posting. Thomistic views are
    not reformed, and I pointed out that almost all philosophies, including
    Thomism is based on Greek philosophy. For that reason Vollenhoven had
    trouble with it and showed the original Hebrew and Greek bible texts, which
    no-where indicated a dualism. If so, show the bible texts,then we may be
    able to discuss. Again, time and again it has been shown that the medieval
    RC philosophers based their theories on the philosphies of either Plato, or
    Aristotle, and argued on the base of Greek philosophy rather than the Bible.

    Jan de K.