RE: Glenn makes front page of AiG today

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 00:51:02 EST

    Jonathan is correct and I am notorious in many different camps! But it does
    make it hard to get published! The only thing I will comment on right now
    in Mortenson's reply is a pedantic one. Mortenson did meet and even speak
    to my son, but didn't ask his name so he doesn't know he did it. I just got
    off the phone with him and that is what he says. My son then gave me the
    paper when I visited him at Christmas. I will outline everything in my
    response.

    I hope George gets the honor simply because he has put up with many a battle
    with me over the years. He deserves to have something good happen other than
    me. :-) (that is a joke George!)

    personal stories of struggle