Re: Glenn makes front page of AiG today

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 17:43:42 EST

    They have already had a go at me (and several of my friends) in a minor way...
    See http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/3906.asp

    It was enough to almost get me kicked out of the church I was currently
    attending. Unfortunately for AiG it back fired on them and after talking to me
    the church leader decided to have no more to do with AiG

    :-)

    Jon