Re: Bare Naked Noah

From: Dick Fischer (dickfischer@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 18:46:02 EST

    Burgy wrote:

    >According to the book, THE BIBLE AND HOMOSEXUAL PRACTICE, by Robert
    >Gagnon, 2001, who appears to be a responsible scholar, the text uses
    >oblique language to refer to what was almost certainly a case of the son
    >raping Noah.

    As to Ham's "orientation" there can be no question that he had children by
    his wife, that tells me something. And I would think the cases of a
    "switch hitter" having interest in a 600 year-old man, let alone that man
    being his own father, would be rare indeed. Then, running out and telling
    your brothers? Too bizarre for me.

    Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orisol.com
    "The answer we should have known about 150 years ago"