Re: Bare Naked Noah

From: robert6625 (robert6625@msn.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 20:57:49 EST

    Hi,
    But what about the puxxeling reference to nakedness in Ex 20:26 and the
    related Ex 28:42? This certainly could not refer to incest. I have always
    been puzzeled about the use of the word in Exodus. There is evidently some
    information being conveyed here that the orignial audience understood, but
    with which we have no clue. I looked up a couple of commentaries but they
    opinioned that it was a modesty problem caused by robes and steps.

    Bob Miller