Re: P.J. Bowler book

From: Cmekve@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 20:45:29 EST

    Michael-
    Bowler does briefly mention the Victoria Institute, but mostly in the context
    of anti-evolution activists. He does deal with evangelicals to a certain
    degree, but keep in mind that his main intent is to deal with liberal
    theology and non-materialist science. So evangelicals are necessarily
    treated in a more abbreviated form.

    BTW, I've never seen the Victoria Institute treated as anything but a hotbed
    of anti-evolutionists (even by evangelical authors). Was it anything more?

    Karl
    Karl V. Evans
    cmekve@aol.com

    In a message dated 1/12/02 4:42:21 PM Mountain Daylight Time,