Re: Response to: What does the creation lack?

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 18:41:42 EST

    Peter wrote: "But biology, consciousness, and spirituality are _not_
    reducible to
    physics, unlike chemistry and astronomy."

    While I agree with this, I need to see more than a simple claim to that
    effect. On what grounds would you argue this?

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)