Re: Response to: What does the creation lack?

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 11:06:44 EST

    I honestly do not know how you know when God "irruptively breaks the
    continuity of creaturely cause/effect relationships and coerces creatures
    (any member of the Creation, animate or inanimate) to do something beyond or
    contrary to their God-given capabilities." He who sustains the creation is
    in full control and it is hard for humans to know how that translates into
    what we experience and know. Moorad