Re: Evolution and the Image of god

From: PHSEELY@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 23:31:05 EDT

Bill thoughtfully informed us

<< Dobson and his co-host warned their listeners of the PBS "Evolution"
 series on their show last Thursday. They mentioned Keith by name, played
 a short excerpt of a Wheaton girl asking him a question and his response
 about the image of God, and said something to the effect that he has
 completely swept the scriptures aside. They said they will revisit this
 topic next Thursday/Friday I believe, and then went on with their
 scheduled programing.

 Although Keith and I have some fundamental differences, I felt that
 Dobson's and his co-host's comments were the result of a lack of
 understanding of Keith's position, which I know is shared by most on this
 list. Some of you might want to try to talk to his co-host or Dobson
 before they air their opinions next Thursday. The phone no. is
 1-800-AFAMILY. >>

Following up on this: You can hear the comments of last Thursday's program by
going to http://www.family.org/fmedia/audiolinks.html, clicking Recent
Broadcasts, then Listen Now, and finally last Thursday's program, Why Purity
Matters.

Although the co-host saw Keith's comments as totally discounting Scripture,
throwing it all out, Dobson replied, "We are guessing that, I don't know him,
have not had a chance to talk to him." Sounds like a good opportunity for
Keith to call, introduce himself and send a copy of the paper he wrote in
Perspectives.

Paul