RE: Phil Johnson

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 22:50:33 EDT

    It is not a proof that will force people into belief but a dead end to
    scientific pursuit. It is not inconceivable that there can be a proof that
    essentially invalidates the claims of evolutionary theory. Isn't that in
    essence what the ID movement is all about? I am toying with the notion that a
    genuine scientific search for answers becomes so fruitless that it leads to
    belief. Moorad