Re: [ASA]RE: Phil Johnson

From: Scott Tucker (stucker@houston.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 20:01:57 EDT

    on 9/28/01 6:02 PM, Dick Fischer wrote:

    I think PJ is to Christianity as Pete Rose is to baseball, only worse. ...
    Would Christianity fare better with some if its soldiers off the battle
    field and in the infirmary? Yes, I believe it would.

    IMHO, Phil Johnson's best contributions point out the importance of
    worldviews in shaping public policy and education ("secular" and
    "religious"); I love the way he is always encouraging people to keep their
    "world view radar" up.

    Mr. Fischer, regardless of whether you agree with Johnson or value his
    contributions, your remarks are callous and unloving. I hope that you can
    find it in yourself to pray for him.

    --Scott Tucker