RE: Phil Johnson

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 17:19:51 EDT

    But what do you mean by "life"? How far down the line do you go? I watched
    part of the program on PBS on evolution and the word evolution was never
    defined and it is a free for all what you mean by that. It seems that
    whatever you observe in nature is a consequence of evolution. That is pure
    nonsense!!! Animals want to pass their genes. What the HELL does a lion, for
    instance, know about genes? Moorad