RE: The ASA List

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 18:52:30 EDT

    Knowledge of God comes through His Son and by Scripture. I find both not
    offensive to my intellect. However, my intellect is not good enough to
    "derive" the existence of such a being who is unreachable to human reasoning.
    Of course, as detectors of the spiritual our intuition does conceive such a
    being. My concern was mainly with people who claim to prove the existence of
    God. Moorad