Re: The ASA List

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 11:59:11 EDT

    My concern is that there is an archive that can be accessed by anyone and so
    posts that are not very sensible will give a negative view of this list. No
    matter what is one's view one has to moderate the presentation and not be
    very repetitive about it. I strongly believe that the notion of a God
    outside our spacetime is not derivable by any human thought. It is a waste
    of time for everyone to entertain such a notion and may indicate the state
    of mind of those who profess it. Moorad