God all over again

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 23:47:19 EDT

    K.B. wrote:

    > ............. then who was the guy who
    > came down and showed the Jewish people how to do everything, Spaceman?
    > In a world were everyone tries to take credit for everything, a lot of
    > documented historical credit has been given to just one guy. This person
    > ate with us from a safe distance because of his purity, thermal or
    > nuclear radiance, and at the time, basic unclean environment. The
    > question presents itself, how did he know so much?

    SNIP

    [Hammond]
      Look... the answer to this question is OBVIOUS... I can't
    believe you're such an idiot that you can't understand it.
      "God" is the 100% grown man... see:

    http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ghammond/growth5.JPG

    The human race has been looking for this "100% grown human" since
    day one. Every King, every Hero in history is supposed to be one
    of these guys (guys with a SMALL growth curve deficit).
      Accordingly, a LEGEND has arisen that one such 100%-guy actually
    existed, known as the "Christ", and supposedly he lived 2,001
    years ago.
      Naturally because he is 100% grown (we are only 75-80% grown)
    he would be a WALKING MIRACLE. Just the mere sight of him walking
    down the street would be sufficient to cure you of all fear and
    anxiety about life. Imagine seeing God himself walking down the
    street!! Sick people would crawl on their hands and
    knees for miles to just catch a glimpse of him... a glimpse of
    what "REAL LIFE" actually looked like.
      A "100% grown" person is the only one who can actually SEE REALITY.
    the rest of us are HALF BLIND.
      Not only what he looked like in terms of muscle, bone and complexion,
    but also what he SOUNDED LIKE when he spoke, what he LOOKED LIKE
    when he moved, gestured, walked.....! What his breath smelled like!
      Try to bear in mind that this guy is the only human being in history
    who has had a COMPLETE BRAIN. The rest of us only have "half a brain"
    by comparison.
      Now of course, we know as a biological matter of statistics that
    he probably wasn't actually "100%" fully grown.... but statistics
    also tells us he could have been 2 or 3 standard deviations above
    the norm... a real freaking miracle. And according to his reputation
    in history.... apparently he was. The smallest "growth curve deficit"
    ever BORN in history!
      The entire World has always wanted to know what a REAL PERSON would
    actually think and say about LIFE, and about the WORLD and about
    the HUMAN CONDITION, and about CRIME and EVIL and about DEATH and
    SUFFERING. Well.... you've heard it, it's all in the New Testament,
    right from God himself, as far as anyone knows.
      Stop being a godammned idiot and walking around spouting a lot
    of crap about Religion... use your head... 2000 yrs of history must be
    talking about something REAL, and they ARE...! Try being an educated
    person for a change. Wake up... open your eyes... get a grip on yourself.
    You've only got one life to live... don't miss the main spectacle of
    Life just because you think it's cute to be an idiot..!

    --
    Be sure to visit my website below
    George Hammond, M.S. Physics