Re: Watershed

From: PHSEELY@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 22:54:33 EDT

    In a message dated 06/30/2001 2:05:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    vernon.jenkins@virgin.net writes:

    << On the other matter: I consider your question extremely hypothetical,
     for it would appear that our views concerning God's sovereignty differ
     considerably. However, I am interested in the motive which prompted you
     to pose the question. Can you please clarify? >>

    In spite of being hypothetical, I think it gets to the issue. I need your
    answer to the question before I can reply.

    Regards,

    Paul