[Fwd: THE END OF THE WORLD]

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 23:37:33 EDT

--
Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your
news service provider to add  alt.sci.proof-of-god
George Hammond, M.S. Physics
Email:    ghammond@mediaone.net
Website:  http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ghammond/index.html

attached mail follows:

[Hammond]

THE END OF THE WORLD

The discovery of the scientific proof of God (SPOG) and the Creationist Movement which will ultimately help deliver it to the World is detailed at:

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ghammond/A&E6000BC.html

Here however, we will discuss what will happen as a result of this event, and what changes we can expect. The expression "the end of the World" is a common one, and there is a reason.. it has happened several times. The fall of the Roman Empire and the beginning of the Dark Ages was "an end of the World"; the World as people knew it. The end of the Dark Ages and the beginning of the Renaissance was an "end of the World" as people knew it. Same with Calvary, it was an "end of the World" as people knew it and they even restarted the Calendar at year one again. Well... there is another "end of the World" about to happen, and it will happen within 10 years or probably less. It is this time, to be a liberation of a suffering and enslaved humanity and a movement forward into a new age of freedom, prosperity and security. Until we get there, it will be hard to convince people how badly off the World is right now.. but it will soon become apparent, like the turning of night into day. For 2,000 years the Bible and the Christian Religion have been imprisoned in a position of second class status. Religion has been held in low esteem since the beginning.. believed to be an occult dubious science which could never be proved, and actually had no provable basis or practical meaning. All that is about to change. Physics has discovered a scientific proof of the existence of God (SPOG).. proof that the God of the Bible is real. That there really is a God. The impact of this will be small at first.. but slowly, within a few years, it will be established that the Bible is actually a factual scientific document, the central scientific document of the World. It is, it turns out, the actual scientific logbook of human existence since the creation of Man some "6,000" years ago. It is the only reliable scientific record and theory of where we came from, who we are, where we have been, how we got here, and where we are going. The only known (and now proven) scientific record and account of the "scientific facts of Life". Modern science does not recognize the existence of God, nor does it know what God is, nor, is it yet aware that a SPOG has been discovered. There has never been a proof of the existence of God in the entire history of the World. And this fact, has resulted in an illogical, abusive, self destructive and artificial social system from which we all suffer and are dying from. Any child can tell you what is wrong with the World; he will say "if all people would just be kind and act normally everything would be ok". Of course this is correct.. but what he doesn't know is why people can't do that... namely, that the entire vast World population is not really sure there is a real God running this place. Until they KNOW THAT as a universally recognized proven fact, everybody is in a constant state of suspicion about everyone else, and suspicious of all human behavior and motive. The human race, without definite proof that there is a God, is and has always been, like a wild animal with it's head cut off, running wildly this way and that. Because of this, we have all had to accept a second rate social system, second rate government, and a second rate standard of living. No one would dare to stand up and propose idealistic ideas on a massive scale.. what would stabilize it? However, within a few short years, the SPOG will be confirmed by the World scientific community and the word will reach the public. Suddenly, overnight, we will have an absolute power, and an absolute law, known to all, which will produce universal global stabilization of social behavior. No longer will we have to live in fear of massive wars, massive ideological differences, massive political differences, massive class differences, massive racial differences... or any other kind of massive differences. This will produce an astronomical World pacification and mobilization of human effort, a surge of inspiration, confidence and the will to produce prosperity through a secured cooperation. The will to live. This "new reality" will harness the 50% of the World which is now unemployed. Will allow self regulated population control, conformance with true "God based law" which the World has never seen. International competition and animosity will cease. There will be no more "winners and losers" in the World. The World's military forces will be reduced to a police force. Nuclear weapons will be abandoned. Nuclear power will become feasible. Third World poverty will disappear. The loneliness of human tragedy and suffering will become unknown. It is safe to say that the World standard of living will double every 20 years for the next century and beyond. The pre-SPOG World as we know it will be gone, and all but forgotten within 25 years. The end of the World.