Re: Watershed

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 17:05:24 EDT

    Paul,

    I'm glad you agree that all doubts vis-a-vis the true reading of
    Rev.13:18 are now logically resolved in favour of 666.

    On the other matter: I consider your question extremely hypothetical,
    for it would appear that our views concerning God's sovereignty differ
    considerably. However, I am interested in the motive which prompted you
    to pose the question. Can you please clarify?

    Regards,

    Vernon