Re: Watershed

From: Dawsonzhu@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 11:13:50 EDT

    Todd S. Green wrote:

    > I would like to see some serious code analyses, using exactly the same
    > methodologies, of Douglas Adams *The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy*.
    > The man was truly inspired.

    Surely such an inspired work would reflect the answer: 42.
    Either that or 6 X 9.

    On a bit more serious side, let's suppose that someone today felt
    they had really "heard" some inspired message. Not even to
    consider whether that message is actually genuine, isn't it at least
    tempting for that person to arrange the message in some sort of
    poetic fashion that might reflect a numerology. After all, this person
    believes that they have somehow encounter some profound truth.

    In know some folk on this list get very sensitive about "inspiration,"
    but I can't see Jeremiah merely parroting God's words all the time.
    Is a passage like Jeremiah 15:10-18 simply God's words in Jeremiah's
    mouth, or the words of a desperate man finally pushed to his limits?

    by Grace alone we proceed,
    Wayne