Re: Watershed

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 16:43:02 EDT

    >> a basic criterion for both
    scientific and theological study enunciated, I think, by Snoopy: "Have
    you ever
    considered the possibility that you might be wrong?">>

    Somewhere I seem to remember a famous English statesman saying this. I
    think his words were, "I beseech you brothers, by the bowels of Christ,
    consider whether you might be wrong."

    I probably have the quote a little off. Does anyone know the source?

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)