RE: Answersingenesis

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 23:19:52 EST

    For those of you who want to delve into the ASA server statistics, here is
    a run that I did for June 2000 through February 2001.

    http://www.asa3.org/Statistics/June2000-February2001

    Web statistics are tricky. ASA get 3568 requests per day if you can each
    and every document, graphic, logo, etc. This translates to about 1000
    unique visits per day. Not all of those are to our home page, but there
    are on average a little over 110 visits per day to the home page at
    http://www.asa3.org Other people come in through search engines, other
    links, etc. and access documents other than the home page.

    Don't know how Answers in Genesis or ICR counts theirs.

    TG

    Fort Collins, Colorado 80523
    grayt@lamar.colostate.edu http://www.chm.colostate.edu/~grayt/
    phone: 970-491-7003 fax: 970-491-1801