Why?/Re: Answersingenesis

From: Graham Richard Pointer (grp1@st-andrews.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 15:03:13 EST

    Another thing I was wondering- why has the YEC issue grown to become a
    major doctrinal matter? Before Henry Morris was specially created, were
    there many evangelicals who saw it as a fundamental issue of the faith on
    a par with the Virgin Birth and the Trinity?

    I wonder whether the Answers In Genesis site is linked to from many church
    sites.

    I wonder what will become the next big thing- until a couple of years ago
    I wasn't even aware of Christians who saw the KJV as the only valid
    translation......

    Graham

    Graham Richard Pointer
    Dept of Physics and Astronomy