Re: Question

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 14:44:10 EST

    Tim wrote: "Well, for the record, and you can quote me *word-for-word*
    in this paragraph (prediction: not that anyone will bother),"

    Actually, Tim, I'm one who will be doing that. Thanks. I am enrolled in a
    course at Iliff on "Science, Religion and Theology," and it is useful to
    have every side represented in the discussions.

    I suspect your position may be that of a majority of non-theists (the
    silent majority?)

    Burgy (John Burgeson)

    www.burgy.50megs.com