No lag in archives

From: James Mahaffy (mahaffy@mtcnet.net)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 21:13:14 EST

    Folks,

    Burgy said, "Wayne -- you should join the list. By the time this stuff
    hits the archives we are already onto other subjects! < G >

    Sorry, that is not true at all. I follow the ASA list only by archives
    and when I post the message appears as soon as it goes to Calvin. That
    is one of the advantages of these archives. A machine automatically
    puts them instantly into the archives.

    It also allows me to read what I want to and not clutter up the mailbox
    when I leave the computer for a few days. The downside is that every
    word I say can be caught by a search engine. fortunately they have
    wised up and no longer go through lists like this.

    --
    James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
    227 S. Main St.              712 722-6279 (Office)