Re: teachers

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 17:58:24 EST

    Wayne -- you should join the list. By the time this stuff hits the
    archives we are already onto other subjects! < G >

    Wayne wrote me as follows, giving permission to post.

    Let me say again -- I did not find Moorad's story off subject in any way.
    This
    indoctrination stuff does happen.

    Burgy

    On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:17:56 -0800 wbelcher@usgs.gov writes:
    > Burgy,
    > I wanted to respond to your comment on the teacher story the ASA
    > list. Since I am not a member and only look at the archives on the
    > Internet, please feel free to post my comments (or not!).
    >
    > With regard to Lucy's comment, I would also agree with John, "Never
    > say never". When I was in high school, my biology teacher spent the
    > first half-hour of the initial class on evolution trashing
    Christianity.
    > One of his great insights was 'How could an all powerful, all loving
    God