Re: More than TE in ASA

From: Keith B Miller (kbmill@ksu.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 10:33:37 EST

    For the record, I was the one who strongly advocated to the Creation
    Commission that a document be written articulating the range of views
    present within the ASA. These views were to be articulated by proponents
    of each perpsective. That process has now culminatd in the Creation
    Commission statement now posted on the ASA website. I was one of the
    authors of that document.

    Keith

    Keith B. Miller
    Department of Geology