Re: More than TE in ASA

From: Dr. John Stahl (jwstahl@sparcy2.geneva.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 21:36:13 EST

    I would echo an amen to James' observation here. When I try to promote the
    ASA to fellow Christians in the sciences, including colleagues at Christian
    colleges, I often get a lukewarm response because the ASA is perceived as
    having a party line of TE. Maybe we need to state the range of opinions more
    explicitly in our publicity.

    I like James' description of himself as sort of "none of the above," because
    it fits pretty well to where I am at after 25 years as a Christian chemist
    wrestling with origins issues.

    John Stahl
    Geneva College