Evolution in Turkey

From: Keith B Miller (kbmill@ksu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 11:45:21 EST

    Interestingly, I just received another post about the situation in Turkey
    from a completely different source.

    Political action seem to be the name of the game. Both YECs and ID are
    focussing on pshing their agendas in the political realm. They are
    essentially making an end run around the scientific community and proper
    channels of peer review and scientific evaluation.

    Keith

    Keith B. Miller
    Department of Geology
    Kansas State University