Re: New Kansas Science Stds.

From: M.B.Roberts (topper@robertschirk.u-net.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 08:17:06 EST

    What do you mean by *all* of the data? Surely one cannot regard decrease of
    the speed of light, moon dust, aledged problems with radiometric dating,
    circular basic of the geological column as Data?

    I await any data which nullifies the age of the earth and a general view of
    evolution - note I did not say natural selection.

    Can anyone provide any?

    Michael Roberts