Re: PCA Creation Report

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 11:32:23 EST

    >>I find the sensitivity to having posted the PCA report interesting. I
    don't believe that the ASA "endorses" anything that we post on the web
    site. Occasionally, there may be an official statement, but most of what
    is
    there are articles written by members for the journal or articles deemed
    of
    value by the editors/webmasters.>>

    The difference, Terry, to me at least, is that this is a position paper
    from a specific
    religious body, not a individual.

    If we had several such, from several different organizations, I think no
    disclaimer needs to be added. Is there not a general disclaimer there
    already?

    Burgy (John Burgeson)

    GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.